[CS-FSLUG] June 2007 Distribution Releases

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Jul 5 00:21:30 CDT 2007

On Jul 4, 2007, at 8:23 AM, Josiah Ritchie wrote:

> automtix on Ubuntu also makes MP3 support trivial.
>
> Nathan, Gnome is the future. Come be a part of it. :-) <insert
> hauntingly wistful music />

	Agreed! (Well, GNOME and Mac OS X, of course)...

	What Nathan observes about KDE, e.g., lack of TLC, etc., is
precisely the kinds of things that I felt I saw several years earlier
when I made the jump to GNOME.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Bad is so bad, that we cannot but think good
Editor, OfB.biz   | an accident;  good is so  good, that  we feel
tbutler at ofb.biz   | certain that evil could be explained."
timothybutler.us  |                           -- G. K. Chesterton