[CS-FSLUG] Infamy alert service?

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Mon Jan 8 14:22:12 CST 2007

Ritchie, Josiah S. wrote:

> I've used Google Alerts for this purpose for quite awhile. I have
> company/ministry names in there along with my wife's and my own. It is
> interesting to see what comes up on those. Her name often comes up with
> stories about "Blue People" from some remote area is the Appalachain
> mountains or something. There is also a newspaper photographer floating
> around with the same name who has been harassed by police. :-)

Thanks one and all. In this case, the attached story I'm allowed to tell
is two men alleged to be creating a great deal of trouble in a large
organization, in what some would say is a take-over. They are using
threat of lawsuit to prevent direct criticism. It seems they are paying
someone to forward alerts about their names to their cellphones.

--
Ed Hurst