[CS-FSLUG] Mirroring this list

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Dec 27 23:07:51 CST 2007

You probably could, but I think it would be much easier to link to
cs.uninetsolutions.com. Of course, I'm not sure if mailing lists are
of the most interest to those not familiar with the internet, but
anyone is welcome...

	Blessings,
		Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Into this Universe, and why not knowing,
Editor, OFB.biz   | Nor whence, like Water willy-nilly flowing:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | And out of it, as Wind along the Waste,
timothybutler.us  | I know not whither, willy-nilly blowing."
                                            -- Edward FitzGerald