[CS-FSLUG] wiki for spawning ministry ideas

Micah Yoder yoderm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 14:51:47 CST 2007

> The other nice thing about Mediawiki is it uses MySQL or PostgreSQL to
> store the data.  TWiki uses flat files and rcs to handle version control
> which is wildly inefficient.

Wow, I didn't know it could work with PostgreSQL.  That would be a big
selling point, as I was sort of hoping to keep MySQL off the server.
:)

Now if only it were in a language more efficient than PHP, which has
to re-parse everything on every request, but like I said, for 2000
hits a day, no problem.  And Wikipedia obviously proves it isn't that
big a problem.