[CS-FSLUG] XO laptop

Ron Thompson ron.t at xplornet.com
Mon Dec 10 00:28:44 CST 2007

   What had come to mind was that many of these laptops will reach Christian
youth in developing countries.  This may be an opportunity to provide them
with Christian based material, including Sunday school study material.

   Is the Christian Linux community working on software and e-books that will
work on the XO laptop?

    Has anyone on the list participated in the "give one get one" offer?

         Ron T.

--
Ron Thompson, |^|
Yellowknife, NT, Canada