[CS-FSLUG] I have an idea! Good or bad?

Keli of Coxsackie keli at parchmentpress.net
Thu Aug 23 14:37:39 CDT 2007

Hello All!

I am a printer that dabbles every now and then in Open Source software.

I love the ideas behind it and I do support it.

Question - As a printer customers often give me their source files to
print from - Has anyone ever tried going to a Print Shop
(Kinko's, Staples, Etc.. the local printer) with any open source files
and got turned away because they only do Microsoft and Adobe?

I would not mind if someone came in with their files in Scribus or other
Open source
files..

Just a thought...

thanks,
Michael Markuson (aka Keli)
Parchment Press
52 S River St
Coxsackie, NY 12051

Parchment Press is a Cottage Industry of the Twelve Tribes Communities -
To learn more about our community and what we are all about - please
feel free to email me off list or visit our website at :
http://www.twelvetribes.com