[CS-FSLUG] Digital recording of sermons

Robert W. robertwo at insightbb.com
Sat Oct 28 11:01:18 CDT 2006

On 10/27/2006 07:13:32 AM, Clinton Evans wrote:
> I have been working on a related project. Maybe there is some scope
> for a little cross-pollination.
<snip>
> 4)	A database for storing information about the service and
> 	burning selected services
>
> Items 1 to 3 are very "unixy" and scripted in their nature. Item 4 is
> a GUI system based on the Zope object database and pyqt.

This is one piece I haven't thought about yet. Our church doesn't have
a CD burner, so I put this off. I'd love to see what you're doing with
it.

--
Robert W.
robertwo at insightbb.com

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love
him, who have been called according to his purpose. -- Romans 8:28