[CS-FSLUG] overlapping partitions

Hilding Egestal he7316575 at yahoo.se
Wed Oct 25 10:53:19 CDT 2006

Well, now I used liveCD PCLinuxOS. It was possible to
read the different disks and partitions. I deleted
partition 6,7,8, closed and restarted without liveCD.
Then I could start sudo qtparted but (of course, there
is always something that just will come up) it was
said "File system was not cleanly unmounted!  You
should run e2fsck.  Modifying an unclean file system
could cause severe corruption.
No Implementation: Stöd för att öppna filsystem av typ
ntfs är inte implementerat än."

Is it necessary to run this program e2fsck? Both XP
and Ubuntu are still working, and I have an unused
part of the whole disk, just as I wanted in order to
install FedoraCore5.

/Hilding in Sweden

--- "Stephen J. McCracken" <smccracken at hcjb.org.ec>