[CS-FSLUG] Changed to Ubuntu - Gnomesword once more

hilding he7316575 at yahoo.se
Sun Oct 8 12:04:38 CDT 2006

Sorry to say, I am coming back with my questions about Sword and
Gnomesword plus Bibletime. Now I have put away Fedora5 and I am only
using Ubuntu, BUT, it occurs that there are similar problems to download
and install Gnomesword within the ordinary products in Ubuntu.
Precisely, how do you do this? Could You please take it one by one.
First of all I will clean my computer from every gnomesword and sword.

Hilding Egestål