[CS-FSLUG] Gnomesword (Hilding)

Hilding Egestål he7316575 at yahoo.se
Sun Oct 1 13:37:50 CDT 2006

I tried with Mandriva but it did not go any better, so I reinstalled
Ubuntu and installed Gnomesword. I installed Sun Java 5.0 and made a
control of this langauge gu* which was not installed.
But.. the same message: "gnomesword has unexpectingly been closed. Try
to give a message to the developers" (translated from swedish).

The idea of bibleguide is interesting but isn't that program for KDE?
Then I have to install Kubuntu.

/Hilding