[CS-FSLUG] OT: Bart Ehrman - Misquoting Jesus

'Mash re.mash at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 19:34:11 CST 2006

I have been bombarderd with stuff like this all month.
People, articles and relationships which are all challanging and making
me question my faith. Stuff which I am just stumbling onto or stuff falling into
my lap.

And you know what, I am taking it as warfair.
This has all started interestingly enough after I bought a new yearly
bible at the
end of February.

If this is Satan...

"It is having the opposit effect mate, I am praying more and drawing
closer to God for
answers."

'Mash