[CS-FSLUG] Getting Dangerouser and Dangerouser

'Mash re.mash at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 00:56:37 CST 2006

PRAAAAAAAAAAAISE JESUS !

lol,

Welcome to real world.

Once you start thinking on the command line it really is a beautiful bit
of engineering.

I am an emacs man myself and yes it is a massive task to learn.

Put it like this, you could potentially use Emacs as your OS, I am
being serious !
mail/news reader,FTP program, FIle manager, editor, Blogging tool. etc etc etc.

There is a widow manager called ratpoison which is an improvement on screen.
http://www.nongnu.org/ratpoison/

cheers

'Mash