[CS-FSLUG] Getting Dangerouser and Dangerouser

Don Parris dcparris at carolina.rr.com
Fri Mar 17 00:12:52 CST 2006

On Thursday 16 March 2006 11:00 pm, Michael Bradley, Jr. wrote:
> On 3/16/06, Don Parris <gnumathetes at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Well gang, look out! I'm getting dangerouser and dangerouser by the
> > minute.  Since I hooked up the SSH connection I have begun to get more
> > familiar with the command-line ...
>
> Don, sounds like fun!  Computer-nerd flavored fun, that is.   ;-)
> Your post brought a smile to my face as I imagined your intense tinkering.

It's like I have accomplished more in the past week than I have in the past
several months.  That may be stretching the truth a tad bit, but not much.

> Anyway, don't forget to "unlock" the power of your bash shell, not to
> mention learning a bit about bash shell scripting:

Yeah, well, one thing at a time!  I am comfortable in Bash, and have compiled
programs from source, etc.  But I have not had much use for automating tasks.

Don
--
DC Parris