[CS-FSLUG] Eastern disciplines in regard to our faith.

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Tue Mar 14 07:07:35 CST 2006

I think these are distinctly religious practices who are not only occult
(perhaps), but they are undoubtedly acts of religious worship of
strange deities and therefore, IMHO, they are forbidden by the first
commandment. Yoga comes here especially to mind.

I know some Christians in the Catholic churches (i.e., Roman Catholic,
Eastern Orthodox, etc), and mainline Protestants, who practice these
oriental disciplines, but I think this is due to lack of discernment
and a Nietzchean "herd" mentality: These disciplines were presented to
them as innocuous to their faith and beneficial to their healt, so they
assumed it had to be so.

Blessings,

Eduardo