[CS-FSLUG] For you Journalists

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Mar 12 13:41:08 CST 2006

> I don't suppose I could get a few hints on how I could improve it. I
> was about to hand off the job, but I guess I could give it a try :-) .

	You might supplement it with proactive replies to the kinds of
comments you received here -- to what extent are the various
arguments worth considering? I'd focus on the point that the average
Linux user (and even Mac OS X user) is more technically sophisticated
than the Windows user. How does that change the dynamic, if at all?

	Also, consider dumping the "It's my opinion" for a firmer statement
("The reason Linux and Mac OS X..." or "One of the reasons..."). That
would make it more forceful.

	Just take a quick pass over it, don't worry too much. I'll take a
closer look at it before it is published. Mostly worry about making
your argument a bit more water tight, if possible.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Every ant  knows the  formula of its ant-hill,
Editor, OfB.biz   | every  bee knows  the formula  of its  beehive.
tbutler at ofb.biz   | They know it  in their own way, not in our way.
timothybutler.us  | Only humankind does not know its own formula."
                                               -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky