[CS-FSLUG] Introduction

Don Parris dcparris at carolina.rr.com
Sat Mar 4 19:12:06 CST 2006

On Saturday 04 March 2006 06:06 pm, Renea Morrison wrote:
> Hi my name is Renea. I don't know anything about computers, but was
> blessed that my brother- in law is a whiz at it. So if I get stuck I
> will check with you guys.
>
> GOD Bless you, Thanks.
> Renea

I'm the brother-in-law, so this is my doing.  Renea has followed me in
discipleship and was part of my house church ministry until I stepped down.
I hadd great difficulty in trying to get past the spyware and viruses on her
Windows system.  She now uses Ubuntu instead.  It installed like a charm -
auto-configured her DSL access and everything.

I'll try to bring her up to speed locally, but I know there will be times when
I won't be available, so she has this list.  She literally does not know the
difference between Ubuntu and Windows.  This is her first computer.  If she
asks something elementary, you'll understand why.  Anyway, She's spiritually
free from bondage to sin, and her computer is free from the bondage of legal
encumbrances. ;-)

Blessings,
Don
--