[CS-FSLUG] OT: Potter, Halloween and Philipians 4:8

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Sat Mar 4 16:08:33 CST 2006

David:

I suggest you read the Pauline suggestion in 1 Thessalonians 5:21. This
includes Potter books and films, too.

I don't want to dwell much on this thread, but I would like to suggest
that you can get far worse material in fairy tales and ancient
literature.

Anyway, that's just my opinion. I would hesitate a lot before putting a
burden, or a stepping stone, on my fellow brethren.

Blessings,

Eduardo