[CS-FSLUG] OT: Don't Buy Harry Potter

Stephen J. McCracken smccracken at hcjb.org.ec
Thu Mar 2 23:26:32 CST 2006

David McGlone wrote:
> On Thursday 02 March 2006 10:41 pm, David Colburn wrote:
>> Christianity is at odds with every other religious
>> construct and Harry Potter *is not* harmless
>> entertainment, little out of Hollywood is harmless,
>> nor is it intended to be such.
>
> I guess all my years of watching movies have corrupted me.

I will step in here and say (though I am not a moderator here) that this
sarcasm is uncalled for.  This whole conversation was getting close to
out of hand, but still was in a "discussion" mode.  This post pushed it
over the edge.  There is *no* reason for this tone, especially on a
Christian list.  The rest of this post is much the same and I won't
comment on it further other than to say that I would recommend that we
allow one more post from both Tim and doc to finish out (in a amicable
Christian manner) and then close the thread.

sjm