[CS-FSLUG] Bad email address (Was: Nameserver value disappears?)

Ciaran Hamilton cs-fslug at theblob.org
Thu Mar 2 14:12:12 CST 2006

I'm sorry, I meant to cancel this posting and re-do it from the proper
email address but it was already handled before I could do so. :(

Can any of the list admins alter the list history so that it comes from
the address this post comes from? I understand that no-one can edit emails
that were already sent out, but I don't want the archive on the Web to
have this address. :(

FWIW, in the future, if I post from that address in the future, please
reject it and explain that I made a goof in the reason field, or alter the
address (if you can). Thanks. :)

Thanks,

 - Ciaran.