[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request

Don Parris dcparris at carolina.rr.com
Mon Jul 31 11:03:07 CDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-07-30 at 19:28 -0400, Eduardo Sanchez wrote:
> Don, I am praying for helios. May God restore him to health. I just read
> the article.
>
> Blessings,

Thanks for all the prayers.  In fact, he began posting comments on LXer
this weekend.  He has also posted on his blog, which had to be restored
after being hacked during his absence.  An LXer reader rebuilt the site
after the attack and just in time for Helios to return.  I suspect he
will return slowly, depending on his health.  He still faces a pretty
precarious situation, near as I can tell.  But this guy just won't quit.

Blessings,
Don