[CS-FSLUG] Meta: Has the list died?

'Mash mashdot at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 03:21:24 CDT 2006

I have been really quite, just life in general and also newly I have
been busy coaching the first UK girls Roller Derby team.

But...
I have an awesome testimony for you.

About 2 months ago God really put it on my heart to sort out my
finances, this was mainly in the area of Tithes. Since I have been
struggling with money tithing just seemed ludicrous. Which of course
was a slap in Gods face. It was that I had the faith for him to do
miracles but not the faith in his provision for myself.

10% of my little salary was a hell of a lot of money I really needed.

Anyway, I prayed and agreed it was better to be hungry in Gods favour
then full, out of it.

Here's the testimony...

I have been titihing for two months and last week my salary was
increased by £4000 per year !!!!!!!!!!

I feel like this is a script from a cheesy TV sales show but I am
telling you God has completely blown me away with this one !

Praise Jesus !