[CS-FSLUG] Firewall fights

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Wed Jan 25 09:32:56 CST 2006

I know this is a strange question, but could you paste a
/var/log/messages snippet of the packets in question that you are
blocking? I could translate what you are saying a few ways, so before I
make a fool of myself answering with what I suspect, I thought I would
verify I have read your email correctly.

- Tim