[CS-FSLUG] Firewall fights

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Wed Jan 25 08:08:58 CST 2006

That's an excellent point. Most geeks end up setting up a stand-alone
firewall right before the Internet connection. I've wanted to secure
things more tightly on my box because I leave my WiFi intentionally wide
open, but documentation on this is hard to find. I've used iptables for
other things, but current tools seem exceedingly poor in the independent
workstation environment where XP and OS X are now relatively strong (if
comparatively inflexible).

JSR/