[CS-FSLUG] My new distro

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 24 17:22:36 CST 2006

Congrats!  That's my fav as well.

There are some really exciting things happening with
that distro, and some important post-release updates
even to 1.0.7

2.0 looks to make some significant leaps as well.

Right now I am distracted trying to get a Bluetooth
link between my Nokia 6255i and Sharp C1000.  What
an amazing little handheld PC the C1000 is!  (Got it
used and cheap.)

--
David Colburn, D.Min., M.A.Co.
http://bibleseven.com