[CS-FSLUG] ASBOtv.com - Launched

'mash re.mash at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 01:27:32 CST 2006

Morning everyone,

Just want to pass on my latest project to you.

I am not sure if any of you have heard about the almost insane CCTV project
that is being launced here in the UK. To summerise it is basically a Government
project that is allowing residents to view the local CCTV cameras that are
surveying community. They will be able to do this from the couches in front
of the TV. It is basically a super neighbourhood watch scheme.

Anyhow it has been dubbed "ASBO TV" and is causing a lot of noise from
the public.

Where I come in...

I have turned it around and started thinking about the oppotunity it
presents for free broadcasting.

I will let the website speak for itself... http://www.asbotv.com

Let me know what you think of it.

Also if you notice any weird bugs or spelling mistakes :)

Thanks

'Mash