[CS-FSLUG] OT: Re-introductions.

David Aikema david at aikema.net
Fri Jan 13 23:39:46 CST 2006

Well, I'm back ... sort of ... for now ...

About three weeks ago, I migrated roughly 1000 km to another, colder
part of Canada.  (It's not quite as chilly here as where the Thomsons
have been living the past while, and definitely not as cold as where
they're moving.)

I've recently taken up the roles of grad student / TA.  Outside the
university my internet access has been quite limited (it's now
improved - perhaps only temporarily though), and also I'm not quite
sure how much time I'll have to follow the list.

Dave