[CS-FSLUG] Opinion Please: Graphics Cards

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 23:22:19 CST 2006

Some distributions will come with the proprietary nVidia drivers, and
in my experience they work fairly well. I have an nVidia card in my
desktop and the only thing I regret is that Linux can't get composite
input from it, although there may be a way to fix that, I haven't
really checked.

Either way I've found nVidia to be fairly well supported with the
proprietary drivers, and if they're not included with your
distribution they're not hard to install.