[CS-FSLUG] The Height of Stupidity?

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 6 23:17:00 CST 2006

Two suggestions from personal experience:

1. Postulate to her (or anyone like her) imagining that
they had everything that they ever dreamed of having in
this world.  Then ask them if it would be enough to soothe
that ache deep down in their heart for real lasting meaning
and purpose.  No one with integrity will say yes.

2.  Remind them that every day everyone to whom they are
giving away the power to control their sense of value gets
up every morning having to earn their own value in the eyes
of people just like her, because they don't have God.

HTH ... doc

--
A blessed New Year to all!
David Colburn, D.Min., M.A.Co.