[CS-FSLUG] OT: Re-introductions.

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Mon Jan 2 22:07:16 CST 2006

Alright, then let me re-introduce myself as well (especially given there are some changes in my life since I first started here).

My name is Christopher Lee Rose. I live in Lakewood WA and I am on the church council at Our Saviour's Lutheran Church in Burien WA. Also, I am a chapter director of a minor right wing political party (ask me off list about this as some may well be offended, however this serves to show that Linux even has a use in politics). Furthermore I am married and have a son who will soon be four years old. Currently I shuffle back and forth between "Damn Small Linux", "Puppy Linux" and "Byzantine OS". This is because my computer hard drives have all crashed and can not be restored. The three distos I am using can run with a hard drive and as such I use them based upon my personal needs. I hope this serves to give an idea on whom I am.

Pax,
Christopher L. Rose

Linux Counter User: #350477
http://www.counter.li.org