[CS-FSLUG] Dvorak Keyboards

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Thu Feb 9 08:52:40 CST 2006

gift.

Yeah, I know. I was just teasing y'all who got taught and stuck in
QWERTY. When someone asks why I do it, I don't tell them it is because
of this stuff, I tell them I wanted to see if it was more efficient for
me. DVORAK, imho, can still be more efficient even if QWERTY isn't
intentionally inefficient.

Anyway, I wonder if international languages have other options for
keyboard layouts, aside from re-assigning them manually.

JSR/