[CS-FSLUG] LCD monitors

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 21:44:16 CST 2006

I was thinking about this earlier, one of the bosses at work uses LCD
monitors and is visually impaired due to his age. It occurred to me
that if he wasn't able to read fonts at native resolutions for the
monitors, could he see well enough to notice that his LCD monitor was
a little blurry because it wasn't at native resolution?

As far as colour goes, I'm not disappointed, I've found that current
LCDs display them well.