[CS-FSLUG] Printer and Samba or...

he7316575 he7316575 at yahoo.se
Wed Dec 6 01:36:44 CST 2006

The last line about Listen I have found in the file ports.conf
Your "new" notation about "browse" was the original one, so I have
changed to that now. Then I will go to my "yellow" computer and make the
changes there.

Thanks for caring

Hilding E

Robert W. skrev:
> On Tue, 2006-12-05 at 22:24 +0100, he7316575 wrote:
>
>> Sorry, I read Your message too fast.
>> I have found another folder and file
>> /etc/cups/cupsd.conf
>>
>> /Hilding
>>
>> Robert W. skrev:
>>
>>> On "brown"...
>>> 1. Edit /etc/cups/cupsd.conf
>>> 2. Add the line "BrowseAllow all"
>>> 3. Comment out any other lines that start with "BrowseAllow"
>>> 4. Add "Listen *"