[CS-FSLUG] Printer and Samba or...

he7316575 he7316575 at yahoo.se
Tue Dec 5 08:36:14 CST 2006

Well, Running ubuntu dapper (and XP too), I have a working printer
Brother mfc210c, and Bibletime (PC "brown"!). But... I would like to
print from my second computer (PC "yellow") (only ubuntu). I have
managed to read and open files from both the computers using samba. Now,
it is the printing mystery. I have made the same installation within
Ubuntu on both the computers, and the printing is working from "brown".
What is the next step?

Greetings from Sweden

Hilding E

Använder du Yahoo!?
Är du trött på spam?  Yahoo! E-post har det bästa spamskyddet som finns
http://se.mail.yahoo.com