[CS-FSLUG] Prayer request

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 00:15:31 CDT 2006

I'm running low on time, but I should try to follow up on this
nonetheless. Since Tuesday last week I've been hired on at the
computer store. I think I'm doing pretty good, and learning fast.

Bearing in mind that messages sent to the list are by no means
confidential to members within the list I'll refrain from commenting
in too much detail. For the most part I find my co-workers agreeable
and polite, one drinks a lot of coffee and isn't as pleasant as the
others, but then there's always at least one person like that. I'm
pleased with the job so far although I could use more sleep and a more
reliable mode of transportation that the buses. Where things go from
here is in God's hands, not mine, but hopefully there's a full drivers
license and a car in my not too distant future.

I like to get something nice after working for a while I did that with
the last job too to motivate myself. Here I have a once in a lifetime
chance of getting my hands on a new Mac Mini since one of the stores
here actually carries them. I'd just like to know from those of you
who use Macs, if I don't like it I'd probably set it up as a smb/cifs
file server, can it handle that well alongside Windows and Linux?