[CS-FSLUG] PD: Re: Christians taking action...

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Aug 20 18:39:10 CDT 2006

> That said, I still frequent Wal-Mart.  Until the Good Lord sees fit to
> raise my earnings to more than make up for my losses over the past
> couple of years, I just can't afford to shop elsewhere.  My property
> taxes went up $200/month, and my wife lost her part-time job in
> May, due
> to her health.  Wal-Mart is about the only place I can afford to
> get her
> medication.

	I suspect, Don, that you are in the minority of Wal-Mart shoppers.
Of course, at least around here, often times Wal-Mart isn't even the
cheapest place to shop...

	I'll keep your situation in my prayers.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "It may be that  when the angels go about their
Editor, OfB.biz   | task  praising God,  they play only Bach.  I am
tbutler at ofb.biz   | sure,  however,  that when they are together en
timothybutler.us  | famille they play Mozart."
                                                       -- Karl Barth