[CS-FSLUG] Not about Linux or is it?

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 18:25:10 CDT 2006

Solved the problem the easy way.  I gave up on making a dual boot
(MS/Linux) setup on the Laptop.  The only time I use the laptop is
when I am cruising in the boat and ALL the software I need (Maping,
GPS, Communications, etc) only works on MS so I decided to blow off
the linux for the laptop.

On 8/16/06, Warren Sanders <warren at sandersonline.org> wrote:

Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."