[CS-FSLUG] Ichthux ISOS!

xxx xxxx cyberdamon at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 17 12:56:13 CDT 2006

The author of ichtux has post to this group. Originally the distro was a
live cd based on debian but the new installable version is based on Ubuntu
HOWEVER Ubuntu itself is Debian based as well. So it's all Debian.
Rapheal is very outspoken in his faith in Christ and he is one of the Ubuntu
developers too. Rapheal is the on developing Ichtux.
How about we get behind Rapheal and Ichtux and not accuse or bash him. Let's
edify one another and be thankful someone with the know how has taken the
initiative to take on a project like this and see to completion.

Don Tope (Cayzar)
p.s.
Don Parris, you wrote penguin in the pew? I read one of these. Very
interesting. Would love to confer one on one with you some time.

God Bless you all.