[CS-FSLUG] Ubuntu Christian Edition 1.0

xxx xxxx cyberdamon at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 16 08:29:44 CDT 2006

Hello,
I have spoken (via email) with the creator of this new Christian linux and
and he is an evangelical born again christian from France. His desire is to
give something to the Christian community. He was devoting his time and
skills to make something nice and benificial for other followers of Christ,
out of his own heart.
Mash, No One said that the distro was a living breathing Christian, what
they mean is that it is geared towards Christians. The tools and enviroment
are designed to be of benifit for Christians.

Let's not accuse this person or bash him for using his God given talents to
serve and edify the Body of Christ.

Thanks Don Parris for your encouraging words.

Don Tope