[CS-FSLUG] Not about Linux or is it?

edoc7 edoc7 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 15 05:31:57 CDT 2006

 > Jim Isbell, W5JAI wrote:
> But a really great question to have answered in the affirmative would
> be, "Can I find a way for Freespire to run the modem software and the
> USB connection so I dont have to put Uncle Bills software back on the
> laptop."
>
> Both the computers on the home network are all running Linux now so it
> would be great to be able to run the laptop on it also...if it were
> not for this one piece of software that I need to get connected to the
> internet thru the Sprint Vision connection.

In theory you may be able to run that app under
WINE or one of the other MS version of windows
emulators.

If you are really blessed someone will have included
your Sanyo in their Linux app to do what you need.

I keep praying that I will find such for my Nokia 6255i
but so far nothing of which I am aware.

--

Thanks! & 73,
doc, KD4E