[CS-FSLUG] Still a "cult leader"

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Aug 6 16:41:41 CDT 2006

> Read St. Thomas Aquinas' most famous and lasting work on-line, for
> free:
>

> Summa Theologica
>
> http://www.newadvent.org/summa/

	Thank you, Michael. One of my long term projects is to read all of
Summa. So far, I've not made much progress. Of course, one of my long
term goals is also to read all of Karl Barth's 12 part volume Church
Dogmatics, so I have a long way to go!

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "It may be that  when the angels go about their
Editor, OfB.biz   | task  praising God,  they play only Bach.  I am
tbutler at ofb.biz   | sure,  however,  that when they are together en
timothybutler.us  | famille they play Mozart."
                                                       -- Karl Barth