[CS-FSLUG] Still a "cult leader"

edoc7 edoc7 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 4 10:19:14 CDT 2006

> I've been studying ancient Semitic logic, and doing my level
> best to adopt it.

Semitic logic?

We now have ethnicity-specific logic?

Given the history of semitic peoples is there
evidence that such is known to them?

Thousands of years of unrelenting conflict among
tribes and tribal spin-offs suggests otherwise.

My incredulity may be fed from my experience with
a 100% Lebanese father-in-law and two 50% Lebanese
brothers-in-law.  "Logic" would never be a word that
would occur to define the way they generally approach
life.

Where would one find the evidence of the superiority
of "semitic logic" over "western logic"?

Had you postulated "oriental logic" I'd have to
really pause a while.  :-)

doc