[CS-FSLUG] OT: router features

Michael Bradley, Jr. michaelsbradleyjr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 16:58:28 CDT 2006

On 4/19/06, Frank Bax <fbax at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> I'm looking for a consumer router with DHCP features that LinkSys and
> D-Link do not provide.  Does anyone know of a product line that can meet
> the following requirement...

Try SonicWALL:  I used their great little boxes for years (many of which are
still running from install back in 1999), and switched to Linksys when
setting up home and small business network just because I can buy that brand
at Office Depot (in other words, you'll probably have to order SonicWALL
products on-line from CDW or wherever).

http://www.sonicwall.com/

I don't know about their current offerings, but even their most basic
firewall+router box used to allow you to do just the type of DHCP
configuration you described in your post.

In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary,

Michael Bradley, Jr.

--
My home on the Net ::