[CS-FSLUG] LXer Responds to Microsoft's Port 25

Wade A Smith warm38 at juno.com
Sat Apr 15 07:08:24 CDT 2006

> Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 19:07:30 -0400
> From: "Don Parris" <gnumathetes at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [CS-FSLUG] LXer Responds to Microsoft's Port 25

> > > http://lxer.com/module/newswire/view/58360/index.html

>From the article:
"Reconciliation is a two-step process involving (1) an admission of
failure or wrong-doing and (2) a commitment to avoid the harmful patterns
of behavior in the future."

I don't know about you, but my Bible says there is to be RESTITUTION.
Billy&Co would have to FIX the damages done to others, like FOSS and
others.  Billy&Co _may_ admit "oops.  I'm sorry we got caught", but until
they start trying to fix the reputations and financial damages they have
done, there is NO repentance in any "oops" statements they would make.

Luke 19:8,9 And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord,
the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing
from any man by false accusation, I restore [him] fourfold.  And Jesus
said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he
also is a son of Abraham.

If you have stolen [even through the court system] you are to repay at
least a fifth part (20%).  It AINT gonna happen.

Any actions after saying "sorry about that, Chief" are suspect, since the
"oops" is yet more deceit because there was no repentance as demonstrated
by RESTITUTION.

Go see what John the Baptist had to say about restitution BEFORE baptism
("bring forth fruits meet <fitting, demonstrating outwardly what happened
internally> for repentance").

It AINT gonna happen.  Can you say "Trojan horse"?  Billy&Co knows about
them.

wade "the dubious"