[CS-FSLUG] LXer Responds to Microsoft's Port 25

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 18:07:30 CDT 2006

On 4/13/06, Ritchie, Josiah S. <jritchie at bible.edu> wrote:
> [...]

Well, they may indeed need some help.  However, I think they have
plenty of input available to them already.  I think they really know
what they need to do.  It's time for us to quit playing the
"co-dependent".

> If I saw this activity, I may turn a pleasurable thought their way. Perhaps I'd be naïve, but I have this eternal hope complex revolving around the world working together. I know it won't happen until heaven, but . . .

I, too, would look at Microsoft differently.  And we can still dream
about the world working together.  It sounds nice, anyway.  :-)

As you can see the article got an overwhelming response, both in terms
of views and comments, at LXer and on Digg.com.  Some of the comments
were pretty thoughtful.  Others were just way off base.  That's life
for you though.

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist