[CS-FSLUG] LIST-ADMIN: Introducing Google Christian

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Apr 3 09:05:24 CDT 2006

> I knew you were joking, but frankly I'd love such a service. I
> wouldn't mind finding a nice attractive woman who is of a compatible
> Christian denomination, has no problem living in Canada, likes Linux,
> shares in my appreciation for certain video games, appreciates the
> same music as I do, and knows (or wants to learn) how to program. All
> candidates must be somewhere around the age of 19 (where I'm at) :-) .

	Well, there's always eHarmony.com. ;-) Of course, I think most such
services do require you to be 21, at least in the United States.

	I guess the candidate pool would be significantly smaller in a
service that appeals to us geeks who would enter Operating System
information. <g>

	Honestly though, I have significant suspicion of any "matching"
services, but I guess they work for some.

> I've held off looking for a significant other because most of the ones
> at school come back on Mondays with stories about how drunk they got
> and where they woke up in the morning :-p .

	Yes, that is... disturbing, but not surprising. I find that puzzling
as someone whose only encounters with alcohol have to do with hand
wash and disinfectant. I like keeping my faculties fully engaged.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in.
Editor, OfB.biz   |  Aim at earth and you get neither."
tbutler at ofb.biz   |                                   -- C.S. Lewis
timothybutler.us  |