[CS-FSLUG] Intelligent design...

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Sep 18 15:33:02 CDT 2005

> Are there not already enough examples of flat earth, sun
> revolves around the earth, etc. foolishness from neo-Christian neo-
> Biblical religious thugs in the past to feed the rhetoric
> of the anti-Christian attack machines?  Do we really need to
> add more fuel?

     Amen, brother.

     -Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Now  that  I am a  Christian  I  do have moods
Editor, OfB.biz   | in which the whole thing looks very improbable:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | but when I was an  atheist I had moods in which
timothybutler.us  | Christianity looked terribly probable."
                                                       -- C.S. Lewis