[CS-FSLUG] Humor: Sister Mary Katherine entered the Monastery of Silence.

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Sat Sep 17 21:23:33 CDT 2005

As cute as this joke is, I must confess, I first read it some twenty years ago in Boys Life magazine. Back then it was a male that was the protagonist of the joke. Please don't get me wrong, it is a good joke, I just don't find it as funny as I used to. Still, I will send it to my pastor (anything funny would be welcomed).

Christopher