[CS-FSLUG] Intelligent design...

.mash re.mash at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 06:38:43 CDT 2005

Well, I am not really sure what to say about this...

"In June 2005, Bobby Henderson submitted an open letter to the Kansas
Board of Education in response to their decision on giving intelligent
design equal time with evolution by natural selection in biology
classes. He formally requested that Flying Spaghetti Monsterism be
given time in classrooms equal to that given to intelligent design and
to "logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence"
(evolution), and stated that if this was not done, then "we will be
forced to proceed with legal action."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster#Media_coverage