[CS-FSLUG] Re: An easy way to remove blank lines?

Jukka jukka.ylonen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:01:27 CDT 2005

2005/9/9, Jukka <jukka.ylonen at gmail.com>:
> Hi!
>
> I may have asked this already some time ago, but could someone tell me
> an easy way to remove blank lines from html-document? A regular
> expression to be used with text editors "replace"-function...or maybe
> a shell script?
>
> -Jukka

Hi everyone!

I just discovered that "blank line-remover" is built inside
Bluefish!!! It is so full with features that I did not noticed it
until now (I think I must start learning it more...). If any of you
ever wants to find it, it is in "Custom menu" (Replace > Strip > End
of line Whitespace). Still, thank you for all tips !

Blessings,
Jukka