[CS-FSLUG] Nvu (was: An easy way to remove blank lines?)

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 01:24:02 CDT 2005

I agree with Groundhog on this one. I've been trying to use the last few
versions of Nvu and I've found it to be very unstable, it massacres
JavaScript, and using it as a WYSIWYG editor is awful since it has several
display bugs. I've only used it in Windows, in Linux I have Quanta+ which is
much better; however, as far as I know it's exactly the same code for both
platforms so the bugs are probably not isolated to one OS.